TrashFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 12oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups seedless raisins shopping list
- 2 cups salted peanuts shopping list
- 1 12oz box rice cereal( such as rice Chex or Crispix) shopping list
- 1 16oz box powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 clean white kitchen size trash bag shopping list
How to make it
- In a large dutch oven over medium low heat, stir together butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips until melted and combined.
- Gently fold in raisins,peanuts, and cereal until well coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into trash bag.
- Add cereal mixture.
- Close the bag tight(with a twist tie or your hand),and shake bag vigorously until mixture is well coated and has separated into pieces.
- Store in airtight containers.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating13 people
wow love this trash thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My family loves this, lol never last long around here.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
oh my! This stuff is addictive for surejett2whit in Union City loved it