Halibut TacosFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 1 lb. Wild halibut fillets shopping list
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 cup jalapeno jack cheese, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup cilantro shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 tbs. olive oil, as needed shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- Taco shells, Hard or soft shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tbsp. of the taco seasoning; Set aside.
- Marinate halibut chunks in oil, lemon juice, lime juice and remaining taco seasoning then fry halibut, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes or until flakes easily with fork.
- Layer remaining ingredients in your choice of taco shells and top with sour cream mixture.
- You can also serve with salsa and/or taco sauce.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!