Coffee JellyFrom 22566 7 years ago
- 1/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee shopping list
- 1 Package Knox gelatin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups Boililng water(But I use the leftover coffee if it is a weak brew) shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla(use different flavors,different times) shopping list
- light cream,or whipped cream that has had coffee liqueur whipped in. shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together,sugar,coffee,knox,and salt.
- Pour the boiling water(or)coffee,over the gelatin mixture,stir until dissolved.
- Stir in your choice of flavors..vanilla,or ect.
- Pour into china coffee mugs,refrigerate until firm,about 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating7 people
Decadence, they name is 22566... Surely you need to have a five for this gem? OK, you got mine and thanks,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Wonderful dessert for my coffee-loving friends! Nice take on after-dinner coffee, too.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Oh I love chocolate covered coffee beans!
I know I will like this too!
Will be trying this very soon!
Anything with coffee in it has to be good!olivia63 in Albuquerque loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!