Coca Cola WingsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken wings a in shallow casserole.
- Sprinkle with garlic and onion salts.
- Pour mixture of Coca-Cola, sugar and soy sauce over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 3 to 4 hours or until liquid has evaporated and wings become sticky.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
Very interesting, and HIGH FIVE!!
Elaine ~:+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
grizz i love all these wings
very nice ............
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!