Smoked Salmon Appetizer dipFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 3/4 - pound smoked salmon, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 - cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 - teaspoons grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons finely chopped scallions, keep white and green parts separate shopping list
How to make it
- Fit your food processor with a metal blade and combine half of the salmon with the other ingredients except the scallion. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining salmon and the white part of the scallions that you chopped.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped green scallions before serving.
- goes great with all kinds of breads and crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Love smoked salmon! This one is right up my alley! looks and sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
Yummmmmmmm! this sounds really delish! Thanks Lanagagagrits in Irmo loved it
Love smoked salmon too. Thanks for a great postdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!