Smoked Salmon Appetizer dipFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 3/4 - pound smoked salmon, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 - cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 - teaspoons grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons finely chopped scallions, keep white and green parts separate shopping list
How to make it
- Fit your food processor with a metal blade and combine half of the salmon with the other ingredients except the scallion. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining salmon and the white part of the scallions that you chopped.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped green scallions before serving.
- goes great with all kinds of breads and crackers.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
this is great!! can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love smoked salmon too. Thanks for a great postdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Yummmmmmmm! this sounds really delish! Thanks Lanagagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!