Southern Fried Pork ChopsFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine egg, milk, salt and black pepper. Beat lightly to mix well.
- Spread cornmeal out on a flat plate.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan over medium heat
- While oil heats, dip chops in egg/milk bath, drain excess and coat with the cornmeal by turning over several times in the cornmeal mix.
- Place breaded chops in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
So simple - yet so unbelievably delicious. These are the pork chops I grew up with. Thanks!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I love these. I think you are using "Rib Chops". Thats what I use. Anyway, big 5 on this, and I can't believe anyone wouldn't have mashed potatoes with these.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
these sound great..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it