Figs With Bleu Cheese AppetizersFrom borinda 4 years ago
How to make it
- Quarter each fig but not all the way through. (Two figs per person makes a nice appetizer presentation)
- Crumble cheese into the center where the sections are still connected.
- Place in a microwave-safe dish and heat just until the cheese starts to melt. As times vary you'll need to watch through your microwave oven's window to be sure not to overdo it.
- Serve one or two fig to each person.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating6 people
I love figs and bleu cheese...oh yes I do...and all warm and melty? *sigh* Heaven. Thanks so much, Nancy hon. Hope you're having a great weekend. ;) ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
These sound great! Salty and sweet, just the way I like it! Love the simplicity of your version!juels in Clayton loved it
Ahh Borie, you've been up to things, haven't you? I love figs with something "salty" wrapped around or in it, so I know I will love these. Can I have more than one or two??? Best to only make that many or I will eat them all!
krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!