Snow BiscuitsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Add 2 cups of sifted flour.
- Turn out onto floured board and pat into a square, 1/2 thick.
- Cut into squares.
- Dip ino melted butter.
- Let rise one hour.
- Bake at 425 degress for 12 minutes.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
These sound wonderful, I love biscuits. Great recipe, thanks for sharing, you got another 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh I have to try these - with only 1 hour rise time, these are quick and sound so delicious!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I need a good biscuit recipe - thanks!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!