Ham and Eggs Hashbrown BakeFrom babskitchen 6 years ago
- 8 hash brown patties (Ore-Ida is good, but something preferably already browned) shopping list
- 1 lb. cubed ham shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground dried mustard shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Chopped jalapeños, optional* shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 13" pan. Place hash brown patties on bottom. Place ham on top of hash browns. Mix together eggs, milk, dry mustard, Cheddar cheese and jalapeños, if desired. Gently pour over top of hash brown patties and ham. Spread items evenly around.
- Cover and bake for 350º for 30 mins. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 mins.
- This recipe can be cut in half and made in a 7 x 11" pan.
- *Can add mushrooms, onion, green peppers, etc., in place of jalapeños
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookbabskitchen OH
The Rating5 people
A very easy dish to put together. We made it while camping which made it so easy to serve everyone and left us with very little cleanup. Used tater tots in place of hash brown patties along with adding green chiles and diced onion. More detailed r...morelovebreezy in Colorful loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!