Smothered Cider Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops(6oz.ea. and 1/2" thick) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- `/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 tsp butter shopping list
- 1 small onion,thinly sliced and searated into rings shopping list
- 1/2c apple cider or juice shopping list
- 1.4 tsp dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 11/2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 11/2 tsp cold water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp browning sauce(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet,brown chops in butter on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet,saute onon for 5 mins. Stir in cider and rosemary;top with chops. Bring to boil. Reduce heat;cover and simmer 6 to 8 mins or till meat juices run clear. Remove chops to serving platter.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smoth;stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir 1 min it till thickened. Stir in browning sauce ,if desired. Serve with chops.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- jessescott Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- msamethyst1 Madison, WI
- aduplessis Baldwinville, MA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- modelsmom Worcester, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
wow great post pork chops in cider sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds good. Will let you know more after I try them next Saturday.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it