Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom negirl 4 years ago
- 1 medium carrot, shredded shopping list
- 2 or 3 medium potatoes, diced shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 head broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 2 cups half & half or milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oleo shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- Add chopped broccoli, cover and cook for 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Combine soup and milk and add to saucepan. Add cheddar cheese and warm until melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and add oleo.
The Cooknegirl Newcastle, NE
The Rating5 people
Great recipe, thanks for posting!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Yum - I love this type of soup....especially when it's cold!! Brrrrrrjett2whit in Union City loved it
Just delicious....doubled the recipe and left out the oleo. I also pureed the soup, but made sure to leave many chunks of the veggies for texture. Thanks NE!!slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!