Rosemary WingsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemonade shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 10 to 12 chicken wings shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add shallots and rosemary and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemonade, pepper and salt. Simmer over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until slightly reduced and syrupy. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three pieces, discarding wing-tip joint. Place wings in shallow pan and coat well with sauce. Bake until skin is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
OUT OF THE BOX SOUNDS GREAT!I'VE GOT TO GIVE YOU A BIG HIGH FIVE AND FLAG FOR ORIGINALITY!THANKS FOR A GREAT RECIPE!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
OMG, Griz! You are truly amazing. These things sound just too good to be true! Thank you so much and I'm sending you my 50...
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
WoW! Sounds Great! you got my 5! Kim :)kimberry in Mesa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!