Chicken CurryFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 11/2c uncooked basmati rice shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4c raisins shopping list
- 6 skinned chicken breasts or thighs shopping list
- 2Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 3Tbs curry powder shopping list
- 2c chicken broth shopping list
- 1c heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Place rice in large,shallow baking dish. Stir in lemon peel and raisins. Arrange chicken in one layer on top of rice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Saute onion and garlic until soft. Stir in curry powder and cook 2 mins. more. Stir in chicken broth and cream and bring to a slight boil. Pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly and bake for 1 hour,or till chicken and rice are tender.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
I Think This Dish Sounds Fabulous and I Love Curry...So I Will Give It A Try, Thanks for Sharing! High 5555chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
I like the use of heavy cream instead of coconut milk her. sounds delish, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
YUM! *5*hunnee in Nanaimo loved it