Spinach Artichoke LasagnaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 14 ounce can marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped shopping list
- 10 ounce package chopped spinach thawed drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 28 ounce jar tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 ounce package herb and garlic feta crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then spray a rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil then add noodles and cook 10 minutes.
- Drain well then spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium high.
- Sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes then stir in broth and rosemary then bring to a boil.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach then reduce heat and cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta sauce then spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in bottom of prepared dish.
- Top with 3 cooked noodles then sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles.
- Repeat layers 2 more times ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta on top then bake covered for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more then allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
This combination work so very well in a dip, why not in a lasagna? You got my five, meow!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
great recipe love the cheeses , high5er Chef thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fantastic recipe.... I will try baking it in a terrine so I can cut it into small squares for freezing and serving. Yum!whuebl in Annapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!