12 Bears CasseroleFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb hamburger shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 stalks celery & Leaves, chopped shopping list
- 3 large carrots, grated shopping list
- 2 (3oz) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder (I used 1/2 tsp minced garlic for my 1/2 recipe) shopping list
- 24 oz macaroni (I used 10 oz wide egg noodles for my 1/2 recipe) shopping list
- 2 pkgs frozen spinach, thawed not drained shopping list
- (I also added 1 30oz jar spaghetti sauce, as it seemed to need it) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Brown ground beef in dutch oven; Drain.
- 2. Return to pan; Add onion, celery, and carrots.
- 3. Cook 5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in tomatoes, salt, oregano, pepper, garlic, and spaghetti sauce.
- 5. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 1 hour.
- 6. Cook noodles according to directions and set aside.
- 7. After sauce is done, stir in pasta and spinach.
- 8. Mix thoroughly.
- 9. Put in (2) 9x13" Pans, and sprinkle with enough parmesan to cover.
- 10. Cover, label, and freeze.
- 11. To serve, thaw completely and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating8 people
THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!THANK YOU FOR A GREAT RECIPE! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Quite easy AND filling to boot, I'll bet. You come up with some really nice stuff, griz. Thanks and a 5,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
great tasty recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!