Cranberry Spinach Salad with Cranberry DressingFrom larkspur 7 years ago
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. baby spinach shopping list
- ¾ cup craisins shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges shopping list
- ½ cup fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- ½ t. ground mustard shopping list
- ¼ t. onion powder shopping list
- ½ cup oil shopping list
- ¼ cup orange juice shopping list
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach, craisins, green onions, and mandarin oranges.
- In blender, combine cranberries, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, onion powder, and orange juice.
- Gradually blend in oil until emulsified.
- Pour over salad.
- Sprinkle with almonds
The Cooklarkspur Wauwatosa, WI
The Rating5 people
sounds delicious, thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
What a delightful sounding salad. Some people think I'm fruity, I think I'm a nut, and I love salad, so this salad is obviously perfect for me!
Do you think your mom would mind if I added a clove of garlic to the dressing -- I just love g...moreshine in Rainier loved it
Awesome recipe! Thanks for sharing...
=)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!