Baked Mexican RiceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 2 roasted peppers shopping list
- 1 large jalapeno diced shopping list
- 1 cup whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then combine all ingredients reserving 1/4 cup cheese.
- Put mixture in a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle reserved cheese on top then allow to stand 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
sounds great! can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
mmm...sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Ohhhh Im trying this recipe,sounds great !! ^5 to youcaramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!