Baked Mexican RiceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 2 roasted peppers shopping list
- 1 large jalapeno diced shopping list
- 1 cup whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then combine all ingredients reserving 1/4 cup cheese.
- Put mixture in a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle reserved cheese on top then allow to stand 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Ohhhh Im trying this recipe,sounds great !! ^5 to youcaramia in loved it
mmm...sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
sounds great! can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!