Honey Mustard Short Ribs In The CrockpotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup bottled hickory smoked barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Place short ribs in crock pot.
- Combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper and barbecue sauce then pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight then skim any solidified fat from top.
- Remove beef ribs and heat in microwave or conventional oven.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water then add to barbecue sauce.
- Cook and stir in microwave or stovetop until hot and slightly thickened.
- Pour hot sauce over warm ribs.