Sausage BreadFrom indicatorsrule1 6 years ago
- 1 pound sausage shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco shopping list
- 2 cups Bisquick shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble sausage and brown with onion; drain. Add cheeses, egg, Tabasco, salt, and parsley and mix well.
- Make dough with Bisquick, milk, and mayonnaise. Spread over top of first mixture in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Brush top with beaten egg yolk, if desired.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating5 people
I like the sounds of this one! Thank you for sharing this great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
Mmmm...This is gonna be a huge hit in my house! Thanks for sharing!meals4abby in Valders loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!