Fort Worth Beef Short RibsFrom shibattou 6 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless beef short ribs, cut in 2" pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 12-ounce can Coors or Budweiser shopping list
- 16-ounces medium-hot salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons honey shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (leaves only) (for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Trim ribs of excess fat and silverskin.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add the ribs, in batches, and brown on all sides.
- Remove from skillet, set aside.
- Transfer browned ribs to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cilantro, and mix well.
- Cover tightly with foil; bake for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove foil and bake 30 minutes longer or until ribs are tender and sauce is thick.
- Garnish with cilantro.
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating5 people
definite high5 rib yummie thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
high 5!choclytcandy in loved it
Excellent recipe for short ribs and it's a keeper for me. High 5 but it deserves more forks than I can give.laadeedaa in loved it