Homemade BiscuitsFrom pood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in the butter or margarine.
- Add milk slowly and mix with hands. A little messy but works good.
- Knead 5 minutes.
- Roll out, cut out (I use a large glass or a coffee cup if you don't have a cutter).
- Bake 15 minutes on ungreased sheetpan or until bottom is nice and brown.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmmmm warm homemade biscuits with a bitta butta and a drizzle of honey...perfection! ^5 My Friend!!madmommy in Wayne loved it
Yum! I'm with 22566 - some sausage gravy tho'!! Talk about fattening! Whew!! Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!