Dirty Girl Scout Pudding ShotsFrom reecespieces 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Pudding and Milk until well blended.
- Add Vodka and Liqueurs and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Portion into shot glasses or small portion (condiment) cups. About 1oz - 1.5 oz is a good size.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour prior to serving for a mousse-like texture.
- For a soft-serve ice cream texture, they may be frozen until desired consistency is achieved.
- Give your car keys to someone sober and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookreecespieces Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating8 people
Sounds like a perfect little dirty and delicious dessert shot...nice. Thanks! :) ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Outstanding...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Awesome!!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it