Black Bean And Black-eyed Pea SaladFrom essence_magazine 6 years ago
- * 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon grated lime rind shopping list
- * 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes) shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- * 1 item 15-oz can black beans, rinsed, drained shopping list
- * 1 item can black-eyed peas, rinsed, drained shopping list
- * 2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed shopping list
- * 1/2 item small green bell pepper, diced small shopping list
- * 1/2 item small red bell pepper, diced small shopping list
- * 1 item Head lettuce cups (Bibb or butter) shopping list
- www.essence.com/recipes shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add beans, peas, corn and bell peppers.
- Stir to mix and coat.
- Cover and chill for one hour.
- Place lettuce cups on serving platter; spoon bean mixture into lettuce cups.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.
The Cookessence_magazine New York, NY
The Rating4 people
Looks great. I gave it a beautiful flag :)sporadiccook in Phoenix loved it
Great recipe, that's frugal which is a good thing for families.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!