Lucious Strawberry Coconut Pecan CakeFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1-3 oz. box strawberry flavor jello shopping list
- 1 C. veg. oil shopping list
- 1/2 C. water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 C. frozen strawberries, thawed and mashed shopping list
- 1 C. coconut shopping list
- 1 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 10 fresh strawberries shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix first 5 ingredients well.
- Add the mashed strawberries, mix well again.
- Add coconut and pecans and mix well again.
- Pour evenly into 3-9 inch pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray and then put in a sheet of wax paper that has been cut to fit the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 30 mins then reduce heat to 325°F and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Lightly touch center of cake and if it springs back it is done.
- Set pans on a wire rack to cool.
- When cool frost with the Lucious Strawberry Coconut Pecan Frosting between the layers and on the sides. Top with sliced fresh strawberries and cool whip.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
I made this cake last night and it is just FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for posting!butterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members