Oven Roasted Sweet Potato w Mediterranean HerbsFrom softgrey 8 years ago
- Dry herb mixture shopping list
- 1 Tbsp rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tbsp thyme shopping list
- 1 Tbsp onion salt shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp sage shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp basil or parsley shopping list
- 3 large sweet potatoes shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- fresh black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grind all dry herbs with a mortar and pestle to blend.
- Scrub and slice potatoes into spears.
- In a large bowl, generously pour oil over spears and then sprinkle generously with herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a cookie sheet or roasting pan and roast in the center of the oven for about 40 minutes, turning once about 2/3 the way through.
- * keep remaining herbs in a tin or small jar for future use!
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating5 people
Bliss. There is nothing else to say.borinda in SoCal loved it
I would surely be paking my tupperware if I were coming to your house... These look delicious!! A must try....;-)~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Great recipe. Your recipe is on my must do list.
Well done and thank you.unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!