Hilda Armours Macaroni And CheeseFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the noodles according to manufacturer's instructions until firm.
- Drain, rinse with cold water in colander and set aside.
- Blend the three eggs with evaporated milk using a fork.
- Place noodles in a 13x9 ceramic dish or aluminum pan and pour milk and egg mixture over, stirring in with noodles.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and add salt and pepper and stir.
- Sprinkle top with butter.
- Place in oven without cover for 45 minutes to one hour or until the top is golden brown and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating9 people
Yum.saavedra in Iowa City loved it
Oh my goodness I made this over the weekend and it is heavenly...perfect comfort food. So easy to make and very impressive to look at before putting in the oven and afterwards too. All that butter on top!
Excellent- I am passing this around to...moresaavedra in Iowa City loved it
Loved it!! I find it hard to find a great macaroni and cheese recipe...I don't have to worry about that anymore this was great!! Thanks!jlophoenixrising in Riley loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Back To Basics346 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Original Recipes143 members
I Can Because I Can106 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Family Favorites141 members