Easy Chicken SpaghettiFrom donman 7 years ago
- 1 26 oz jar of Traditional Ragu’ shopping list
- 1.5 lbs of skinless boneless chicken breasts or skinless breast tenders shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of garlic powder (divided) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of meat tenderizer (unseasoned) shopping list
- 10-12 oz of pasta of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, meat tenderizer and 1 tablespoon of the garlic powder on the top side of the chicken.
- Grill or broil the chicken breasts for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the heat to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a 3 quart sauce pan, add the Ragu’, sugar and the other tablespoon of garlic powder and mix well.
- Simmer on medium-low heat.
- After chicken has rested, cut it into 1 inch chunks and add it to the Ragu’.
- Continue to simmer on medium-low heat stirring occasionally.
- In a 6-8 quart stock pot, cook the pasta to al dente, drain and return to the pot.
- Add all of the Ragu’ chicken sauce to the pasta and mix well.
- Serve with garlic bread or breadsticks and enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating9 people
sounds easy :) and I luv chickenkimbaby in Live Oak loved it
fantastic love chicken spagehitti and the breadsticks sounds like great addition I love garlic so will spread garlic on my bread sticks yummy great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love chicken, and love spaghetti.. love breadsticks too, so what else can I say but HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!