Cappelini Agli e OlioFrom missamberlee 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl add 1tbs olive oil
- finely chopp your garlic and add that to the oil
- chifffonade the basil and add 3/4 of that to the oil mix
- add the chilli flakes and fresh Parmesan
- the longer you can let this sit, the more the flavors can "bloom"
- Pay close attention to your pasta as angel hair can go from al dente to a thick blob of goop in the blink of an eye.
- Its ready to go when it is still a little firm but whatever you prefer...
- Butter the noodles after you strain them, this will help the oil/spice mixture distribute evenly.
- Toss it, garnish with the rest of the basil and more Parmesan.