Party ChickenFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Thinly layer the dried chipped beef into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Wrap each chicken breast with bacon slice.
- Arrange breasts on dried chipped beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream together until blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 3 hours, basting often.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- mmakingmagick Nowhere, Us
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- gagagrits Irmo, SC
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- cabincrazyone Duluth, MN
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- stevieb Centurion, ZA
- imhungry Northern, OH
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
delicous print save try yeah! high55555555555555555555momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh Yah! The combination of flavors here sounds great. Plus I love creamy dishes. I must make this! Thanks.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
Fantastic loved it lorraine its awesome thanks for sharing printed and saved.........love that picture lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it