Us Marine Corp SosFrom shibattou 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons flour, all purpose shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; Drain.
- Add butter and stir.
- Add chopped onions and cook until translucent.
- Add flour. Stir and cook about three minutes.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, and mix thoroughly.
- Add milk and stir until thick.
- Serve over biscuits or toast, with eggs over easy.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating14 people
kind of like hamburger gravy yummmmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Good one! I love any sort of gravy on toast. Mmmm - I like the soy and Worcestershire in this - nice with the ground beef. I am printing this one as a must-try. Thanks for sharing!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
My dad served in WWII and used to make this for us with dried chipped beef.. Thanks for the memories.... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it