Lemon Curd Buttercream FrostingFrom indicatorsrule1 6 years ago
How to make it
- In mixer bowl, place the first 5 ingredients.
- Whip until creamy.
- Slowly start adding the butter a little at a time until it is all incorporated.
- Then slowly add shortening.
- Whip this mixture on high speed for at least 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating5 people
This sounds like a wonderful frosting & one I will certainly try. 5 forks from me.brianna in loved it
Wow, sounds fantastic, I know I'm going to love this frosting. Bless your heart, thank you so much for posting it. You made my day ;0) Have a good one. You have my 5, wish I could give you more.henrie in Savannah loved it
Mmmmmm...lemon curd with buttercream frosting, how yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!