Fresh Strawberry Watermelon And Red Grape Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Honey DressingFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 2 baskets fresh, ripe organic strawberries, hulled and sliced in half shopping list
- 1 bag organic sweet red grapes, seedless shopping list
- 1 small organic seedless watermelon, cut into triangles or cubes shopping list
- For honey lime Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- Fresh lime juice, enough to thin out honey to proper consistency to dress fruit shopping list
- about 10 fresh mint leaves, finely julieneend shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the fruit in large bowl.
- Squirt honey into medium mixing bowl. Add lime juice, whisking into honey, until the honey loosens up enough. Throw in the mint.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and lightly toss. Garnish with a few mint sprigs.
- Serve for breakfast or brunch, also wonderful for a picnic (or a yacht party!)
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating4 people
Luisa, it all looks so delicious. Great photo and presentation! I'm saving it for summer, when the fruit is fresh. Thanks for sharing and high-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
Flagged as beautiful!
I am doing this for my valentines /Anniversary dinner lamb and all.
1000 forks and a great big hug and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Beautiful salad, and I love the dressing, this will bring just a little pizazz to our fruit salads, Thank Luisa, great post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it