Fresh Strawberry Watermelon And Red Grape Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Honey DressingFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
- 2 baskets fresh, ripe organic strawberries, hulled and sliced in half shopping list
- 1 bag organic sweet red grapes, seedless shopping list
- 1 small organic seedless watermelon, cut into triangles or cubes shopping list
- For honey lime Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- Fresh lime juice, enough to thin out honey to proper consistency to dress fruit shopping list
- about 10 fresh mint leaves, finely julieneend shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the fruit in large bowl.
- Squirt honey into medium mixing bowl. Add lime juice, whisking into honey, until the honey loosens up enough. Throw in the mint.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and lightly toss. Garnish with a few mint sprigs.
- Serve for breakfast or brunch, also wonderful for a picnic (or a yacht party!)
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating4 people
Beautiful salad, and I love the dressing, this will bring just a little pizazz to our fruit salads, Thank Luisa, great post....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Flagged as beautiful!
I am doing this for my valentines /Anniversary dinner lamb and all.
1000 forks and a great big hug and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Luisa, it all looks so delicious. Great photo and presentation! I'm saving it for summer, when the fruit is fresh. Thanks for sharing and high-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it