Tuxedo BarsFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1 pkg flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 can Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® shopping list
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- *** I use extra crunchy peanut butter and I use shortbread cookies crumbled up for the crust instead of the graham crackers. Good stuff! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine crumbs and melted butter; press into parchment paper-lined 13 x 9 inch baking pan. (Or use Reynold's Non-stick aluminum foil to line the pan.)
- Top evenly with coconut, then Eagle Brand.
- Bake in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter.
- Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes; chill. Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature.
- *After you chill the bars, consider cutting them into small cubes and setting them out in a candy dish instead of serving them as you would a brownie square. (Use a wet knife to cut though the chilled bars for easier slicing.)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating8 people
Wow - These have to be good....I love peanut butter! Thanks for posting.jett2whit in Union City loved it
OMGOSH!! Thanks so much for posting this one!
I'm having an Oscar party and I'm looking for
a dessert! 5 Forks!!!dianalee27 in loved it
Wow!!!!!!!! annie i love these ive had them before and they are so good i forgot about them thank you for posting this yum-o now i wont forget lol
****** 10 ******* flagged
love ya tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
Family Favorites138 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
A Batch Of Brownies38 members
Ahh Peanuts10 members
A Cookie Jar57 members