Ultimate Carrot CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist carrot cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded or flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 for dark or nonstick pans).
- Grease and flour, or spray with baking spray with flour, bottoms only of (two 8-inch or 9-inch round pans or 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and pineapple on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in nuts, coconut and rasinis.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch round 36 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 29 to 36 minutes, 13x9-inch 37 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- For rounds, run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove from pans to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cool 13x9 in pan.
- To frost rounds, place 1 cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate.
- Spread with about 1/3 cup frosting.
- Top with second layer, rounded side up.
- Frosd side and top of cake with remaining frosting.
- For 13x9, spread frosting over top of cake.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- 16 servings
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
I will make this with flaked coconut I like that kind.
Thank you for posting.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
i just love carrot cake yummy blue
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love carrot cake! Sounds ultimately delicious!juels in Clayton loved it