Easy Ranch Pasta SaladFrom keni 8 years ago
- 1lb small, shaped pasta(shells, rotini, bow ties, etc) shopping list
- 160z sour cream shopping list
- 1 packet dry Ranch seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 bag frozen baby peas. Thawed, but not cooked shopping list
- 1 carrot, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups colby cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta per box directions and immediately rinse with cold water. Let drain.
- Combine sour cream, ranch mix and mayo in large bowl.
- Add pasta and all other remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Stir well before serving and dust with paprika, if desired
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating10 people
I love pasta salad and ranch! This will be great to make when our weather finally warms up a bit!
Thank you!maggi in Grosse Pointe Woods loved it
This reminds me of the creamy Russian salads I enjoy. Will definitely be making this!juels in Clayton loved it
My husband thanks you....He's gonna love this...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it