Roasted Shrimp Cocktail - Barefoot ContessaFrom borinda 8 years ago
- Shrimp: shopping list
- 2 pounds 12-15 count fresh shrimp, peel and devein and leave the tails on shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. good olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. fresh prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce shopping list
- If Ina Garten suggests a specific product brand I know she wants us to enjoy her recipes as if she's preparing them to serve us -- keep that in mind when you prepare her recipes, too! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the shrimp in the oil to gently coat them.
- Spread the shrimp in a single layer and sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Roast for nine minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool
- Meanwhile, mix all of the sauce ingredients topgether.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with the shrimp.
- **Note: nope, do not bother to turn them halfway. Do not open the oven nor interrupt their roasting time, that might through this delicate food's cooking time off.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating6 people
thanks for the tip on the specific brands suggested...
i wouldn't have thought of that...
i also never though of roasting shrimp...
what an obvious and brilliant idea!!!..
thanks borinda baby!
<...moresoftgrey in New York loved it
I've recently become a huge fan of Ina Garten. I just love her style. Some of her recipes are a little on the "heavy" side, but sifting through them are many I would make. Her cooking is approachable and I'm learning so much. On her website you c...morechihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
another great sounding recipe... thanks for the post...^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!