Monte CristosFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- SANDWICH: shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (approx.) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- Pinch sugar shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 6 slices bread of choice shopping list
- 6 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- Sliced ham shopping list
- Sliced turkey shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- butter shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 maple syrup shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- Assemble sandwiches to you liking.. more/less cheese/meat .
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Dip entire sandwich into egg mixture and put dipped sandwich in hot skillet.
- Cook until golden and flip sandwich to other side.
- When second side is golden, remove to cookie sheet and bake until cheese is all melty and sandwich is heated through.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan until warmed.
- Serve sauce on the side for dipping sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- gkaylia1026 Nowhere, Us
- chichimonkeyface Albany
- gagagrits Irmo, SC
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- pasquale Coos Bay, Oregon
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating11 people
WOW!WHAT A GREAT MONTE CRISTO!I LOVE THEM,TOO!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Oh, boy, this sounds heavenly! Love the sauce here, too!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow ! i love this one thats one great sandwich now im really hungry and i heard leebear already went to lunch hahaha its only 10 am here lol
can you make me one ????? ill be right over ok!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it