Sloppy Hot DogsFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium heat.
- Cook bell pepper and onion in oil, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and hot dogs.
- Simmer, uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill buns with hot dog mixture.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Great change of pace. The kids ought to love it :)donman in Hammond loved it
HAHAHA LOVE THE PICTURE LOL
WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA ....STILL DROOLING LOL
minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sloppy Jalopy!! LOL - Great one for the kidsjett2whit in Union City loved it