Garlic ChickenFrom momto5 8 years ago
- 1/2 C dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 T minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 6 chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/3 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 C milk or 2 T mayo shopping list
- 1/4 C butter, melted shopping list
- 2T lemon juice shopping list
- Paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, parsley, pepper, cheese, & salt in a Gallon size Ziploc
- Coat chicken in milk or mayo
- Put chicken in the bag and shake to coat the chicken.
- Pour the chicken into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Drizzle evenly over the top of the chicken.
- sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating10 people
Sounds Wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
Hi - I know this will be good because it is similar to how I cook fish - chicken will be a good change (always hungry after fish!) Thanks.maggi in Grosse Pointe Woods loved it
This sounds great, thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!