Black Russian CakeFrom jaie 9 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 yellow cake mix (nothin' wrong with cheating sometimes!) shopping list
- 1 4-ounce box instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup vodka shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kahlua shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- Bundt or tube pan shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Kahula (more if necessary) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray your bundt or tube pan with some non-stick cookin spray.
- Beat together cake ingredients until they are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Mix the powdered sugar and Kahlua together.
- More than 1-1/2 tablespoons of Kahlua may be needed.
- Drizzle over the cool cake.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!