Grilled Taco BurgersFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns toasted shopping list
- 1 large tomato sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl combine egg, corn chips, water and half the seasoning mix.
- Add meat and mix well then shape into 4 patties and cook over medium coals 6 minutes.
- Turn and cook 5 minutes longer then serve on buns with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Great idea :)donman in Hammond loved it
Oh your a woman after my own heart, you know I love burgers. Can hardly wait to try these. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
this is a fun idea and on the grill works for me. thanks and keep going to those sales love the recipesmaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!