Chicken Patties with Mustard CreamFrom aussie_meat_pie 5 years ago
- chicken PATTIES shopping list
- 500g lean minced chicken shopping list
- 3/4 cup (50g) stale breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 Tsp chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- few drops Tabasco sauce (tomato sauce if your not wanting it spicy) shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 4 bacon rashers shopping list
- cooking-oil spray shopping list
- mustard CREAM shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125ml) light sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp seeded mustard shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Combine: chicken mince, breadcrumbs, herbs, sauce and egg in a large bowl; mix well. Shape mixture into 4 patties. Remove fat from bacon; wrap bacon around patties secure with toothpicks. Place patties on tray, cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Coat patties with cooking-oil spray. Add patties to heated barbecue plate; cook until browned both sides and cook through. Serve with Mustard Cream.
- Mustard Cream: combine all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- ~ this is just a rough guide if you want more just double or triple the ingredients
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating5 people
~Hello~'Aussie' also a 'Cat-Lover' ??
First~ I really like this "5"FORK!!!!!
Chicken Pattie especially with the 'Bacon-Wrap'~
NOW~ are you a 'Lover of Cats'? Your 'Cat'photo
'speaks' to me that you are! (^_^)~
P...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yum. Great recipe and great kitty picture. Meow. High 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love this recipe, it sounds sooo good! However, if you remove the fat from the bacon we have here, you won't have enough left to wrap! lol..awful huh? In any case, it sounds delicious, and I thank you very much...I also LOVE your kitty pics!
D...moredebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!