Stuffed Sweet PotatoesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash potatoes; drain excess water.
- Place damp potatoes in slow-cooking pot.
- Cover and cook on Low 5 to 6 hours oruntil done.
- Cut off the top third of each potato lengthwise and scoop out, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash potato pulp with butter, cream, honey, rum, cardamom, and
- Return mixture to shell.
- Top with walnuts.
- Arrange in shallow baking sheet. Bake in 425 F oven for 15
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
No yucky marshmallows? You got me, midge. These sound great! My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
this is a gotta try recipe!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
This sounds divine! Love the cardamon and dark rum here...yum!juels in Clayton loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again853 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Crock Potslow Cooker198 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Delicious Foods39 members
101 All About Honey44 members
Kitchen Magick63 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members