Flaky Dill BiscuitsFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 9 tablespoons Half and Half cream, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup cream with a fork until just moistened.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining cream.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes OR until golden.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I'm going to drape these with smoked salmon and maybe even salmon roe for an utterly delicious Sunday breakfast !huxter in Mundoona loved it
wow, love this!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
lorraine I have so much dill in my garden right now this comes at a perfect time. I love dill just like you.so thanks this will be great for a side with salmon and a lemon dill sauce. fresh dill cant get much better than that.maywest in Tangerine loved it