Flaky Dill BiscuitsFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 9 tablespoons Half and Half cream, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup cream with a fork until just moistened.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining cream.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes OR until golden.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
I Like The Sound Of This Recipe. Dill In Biscuits, Gotta Be Delicious. High 5 Lorraine. Thnx For Sharing.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
lorraine I have so much dill in my garden right now this comes at a perfect time. I love dill just like you.so thanks this will be great for a side with salmon and a lemon dill sauce. fresh dill cant get much better than that.maywest in Tangerine loved it
wow, love this!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it