Spaetzle with Goat CheeseFrom corrinnej 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and parsley. Mix well
- Work in the flour and Chavrie® by hand to form a smooth consistency
- Let rest for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
- Using a spaetzle press drop dough in boiling water
- When spaetzle float they are cooked
- Remove spaetzle with a spider and shock them in cold water.
- When chilled drain well
- To serve spaetzle sauté in butter
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve spaetzle as a soup garnish heat in the microwave there is no need to sauté
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating4 people
I will be doing these very soon, corrinne! My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love the goat cheese twist and herbs. Delicious, I'm sure.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Looks wonderful!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!