Fried CabbageFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly browned and crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Cook onion in the hot bacon grease until tender.
- Add cabbage.
- Stir in water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook until cabbage wilts, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in bacon.
- Splash with vinegar before serving OR serve with vinegar on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating11 people
YOU'RE RIGHT!THIS IS ALL GOOD!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
well this recipe may help me eat more cabbage.. I never know what to do with it and it is suppose to be good for you...thank you five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Oh yeah....I do this but add leftover potatoes too..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it