Sweet and Sour SaladFrom lilliancooks 5 years ago
- 1 head romaine lettuce - washed and chopped shopping list
- 3 green onions - chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks - canned (reserve juice) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups peaches - chopped - canned shopping list
- 1/3 cup Chopped and pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- 1/3 cup walnuts - chopped shopping list
- cider vinegar and olive oil salad dressing - I suggest my recipe or use your favorite lite brand. You don't want something that will over power the flavors in this salad! shopping list
How to make it
- Toss all ingredients together except pineapple juice and dressing.
- When salad is plated, add the desired amount of salad dressing.
- Then drizzle each serving with about 2 Tbls. of the reserved pineapple juice.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating6 people
This sounds really good. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
So easy and healthy! Beautiful picture and the salad sounds delish! I'll have to check out your dressing.juels in Clayton loved it
That sounds so perfect for that "sweet/sour" craving that we all get...love the pineapple juice drizzled over it before serving. I love salads, and will have to try this one...thanks, lillian - love this post!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it