Twice baked potato chicken pot pieFrom dutchie326 6 years ago
- Twice Baked potato chicken pot pie shopping list
- Large baking potato shopping list
- chicken ala king or your own chicken pot pie ingredients shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- (this is my own ingredients for the pot pie ingredients. 2 (10 oz) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or shopping list
- Campbell's chicken or turkey Pot Pie Soup shopping list
- 2 (about 9 oz) packages frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth combined with 2 tablespoons flour) This should be enough filling for several potatoes. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potato till done. Remove from oven and lay on side
- Cut big enough hole in potato so you can scoop out the inside.
- Fill the potato with your favorite pot pie mix and cover hole in potato with the some of the potato that you scooped out
- . Bake at 400 degrees till top turns brown.
- Eat skin and all.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating4 people
This sounds really good and comforting. Gotta give this one a try. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
What a great idea, dutchie! Delicious AND fun.. my thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Two of my favorite foods in one, great idea, thanks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!