White Almond Sour Cream CakeFrom domesticdiva0001 8 years ago
- 2 boxes white cake mix shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teas. salt shopping list
- 8 egg whites shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups water shopping list
- 4 Tbls. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups (16oz carton) sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoon clear vanilla flavor shopping list
- 2 teaspoons almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients by hand using a whisk in a very large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Bake at 325 degrees for 70 min or until inserted skewer comes out clean.
- ***One recipe makes: one 14" round + one 6" round
- or one 16" round
- or one 12" round + one 10" round
- or one 12x18" sheet cake
- or one 12" round + one 8" round + one 6"
- Half a recipe makes: two 8" rounds
- or two 6" rounds + 6 cupcakes
The Cookdomesticdiva0001 Mobile, AL
The Rating7 people
Awesome recipe - I just love it, thank you for a great post!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Another great recipe! Thanks and high 5!dmajor in Slidell loved it
I love white cake and always have. The addition of sour cream has to make this very moist. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!