Lemon Linguini with Spinach and Crispy ProsciuttoFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1 pound linguini shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 shallot OR onion, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste shopping list
- 4 ounces prosciutto, torn into small pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 cups baby spinach, loosely packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts shopping list
- parmigiano Reggianno OR grana Padano cheese, grated for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot cook linguini to al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add shallots or onions, tomatoes and zest.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic paste and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add prosciutto and cook about 2 minutes OR until crisp.
- Drain linguini and add to skillet along with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss over medium heat to combine.
- Add pine nuts and toss again.
- Garnish with cheese shavings.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating7 people
FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Wow, I'm loving the sounds of this one. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh yeah, this does look and sound luscious! A must try for me, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it